A large storm brought with it a tornado reportedly hitting ground in New Town by the Four Bears Bridge located by KMHA radio station and the office for MHA Times, last night around 9 pm. Here’s some photos of the damage by heavy winds in our station’s parking lot. Our reporter will interview campers on Four Bears Rv Park to see how their night went. Update in next weeks issue.
- A Leader’s Vision of a Better Future
- NDNA Education Foundation – Legislative Interns’ stories
- NDNAEF – New legislators eager to make an impact
- NDNAEF – Virtual participation seen as a new opportunity for North Dakotans
- NDNAEF – Lawmakers aim to reintroduce paid family leave program
- We the People – 1/13